- 2 lb. venison roast
- 6 peppers (Choose your favorite - banana peppers or jalapeños work great)
- 6 fresh asparagus spears
- 1 lb. bacon (medium thickness)
- Wild rice pilaf recipe (available here)
Takes , serves 6-8.
- Filet venison roast; open until flat, pound down to 1/4 inch.
- Season with wild rice seasoning (available here)
- Slice 6 peppers (your choice) and place in venison filet with 6 asparagus spears. Roll filet tightly around vegetables.
- Wrap venison roll with bacon.
- Bake in oven or over BBQ until thermometer inserted in center reads 145° (minimum) or 160°(medium).