- 2 lb. venison roast
- 6 peppers (Choose your favorite - banana peppers or jalapeños work great)
- 6 fresh asparagus spears
- 1 lb. bacon (medium thickness)
- Wild rice pilaf recipe (available here)
Takes , serves 6-8.
- Filet venison roast; open until flat, pound down to 1/4 inch.
- Season with wild rice seasoning (available here)
- Slice 6 peppers (your choice) and place in venison filet with 6 asparagus spears. Roll filet tightly around vegetables.
- Wrap venison roll with bacon.
- Bake in oven or over BBQ until thermometer inserted in center reads 145° (minimum) or 160°(medium).
Ready to make this recipe? Get your wild rice here:
Hand Picked Wood Parched Lake & River Wild Rice
Light MN Cultivated Wild Rice
Minnesota Cultivated Wild Rice
Our premium Lake & River Wild Rice is certified whole kernel, great tasting, Grade A, #1 wild rice
We now have another economical wild rice: whole kernel, light colored, fast cooking Minnesota Cultivated Wild Rice. This cultivated wild rice looks, cooks and tastes similar to our Hand Picked Wood Parched Lake & River Wild Rice.
We now have a more economical wild rice, whole kernel Minnesota Cultivated Wild Rice. Cultivated wild rice tastes great and saves you money!